Although the information and recommendations provided in this Web site are presented in good faith and believed to be correct as of the date they were submitted, Salmo Leather GmbH makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information.
nanai is a registered trademark of Salmo Leather GmbH.
Salmo Leather GmbH All rights reserved.
1. Contact Information
Salmo Leather GmbH
D - 94113 Tiefenbach
Tel.: +49 (0)8546-97400-11
Fax: +49 (0)8546-97400-20
General Manager: Holger Hain,
HRB 2879 | Ust-Id-Nr: DE247487461
3. Description of Services Offered
Salmo Leather GmbH provides nanai.com as a service to its clients and suppliers.
4. Acceptance of Terms
Salmo Leather GmbH has the exclusive right to control accessibility, hours of use, features on the site, and any other information found on the site. Salmo Leather GmbH can restrict access to any or all portions of the site or remove any information or content from the site at any time. Salmo Leather GmbH reserves the right to terminate this site at any time without prior notice.
User is solely responsible for providing the equipment related to accessing the site, including all computer, remote communications equipment, telephone, or other equipment.
5. Copyrights and Trademarks
Salmo Leather GmbH or its third party content providers shall retain all worldwide rights in the intellectual property of this site, including, but not limited to, trademarks, inventions, ideas, trade secrets, the "look and feel" of the site, its color combinations, layout, and all other graphical elements, and the copyright in and to its original content. You should assume that everything you read or see on the site is copyrighted or otherwise protected and owned by Salmo Leather GmbH or a third party who licensed the right to use such content to Salmo Leather GmbH. Unless otherwise expressly noted, nothing that you read or see on the site may be copied, reproduced, modified, distributed, transmitted, republished, displayed, or performed for commercial use without the prior written consent of Salmo Leather GmbH except as provided in this Agreement. However, you may reproduce the site content solely for your personal, noncommercial, educational, and informational use ("Authorized uses"), and only if you keep such reproduced content intact with proper attribution and display of the copyright notice. Thus, you may download or print site content, provided you do so for an Authorized use and provided you do not delete or change any of the information, including copyright and trademark notices. No other permission is granted to you to print, copy, reproduce, distribute, license, transfer, sell, transmit, upload, download, store, display in public, alter, or modify any of the site content.
This permission is not a transfer of title, and under this permission you may not:
1. Alter the site content in any way;
2. Use the site content for any public display.
3. Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notations from the materials.
4. Transfer the site content to another person, "frame" or "in-line link" the site content, "deep link" to the site content, or "mirror" the site content on any other server (Refer to our Linking page for related information);
5. Copy or modify, redistribute, republish, upload, adapt, or reuse any of the text, graphics, or other site
content, or any of the source code or HTML code Salmo Leather GmbH uses to generate its website without prior written permission; or engage in any other conduct that violates the Copyright Act.
This permission terminates automatically without notice if you breach any of this Agreement or any applicable law. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and/or printed site content.
6. Prohibited Conduct
User expressly agrees to refrain from doing, either personally or through an agent, any of the following:
1. Use any device or other means to harvest information about other Users.
2. Transmit, install, upload, or otherwise transfer any virus, program, process, advertisement, communication, or other item to the site or related servers and networks.
3. Post any material on the site that is offensive to any other User. Salmo Leather GmbH maintains the exclusive right to determine what is offensive.
4. Post or store on the site any content that violates or infringes the intellectual property rights of others (including, but not limited to, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents and publicity rights).
5. Modify the information found on the website.
6. Engage in any action that Salmo Leather GmbH determines is detrimental to the use and enjoyment of the website.
7. Use the website for any unlawful or defamatory means.
8. Transmit, install, upload, post, or otherwise transfer any information in violation of the laws of the United States, or post any information that could result in civil unrest.
7. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Although Salmo Leather GmbH has attempted to provide accurate information on the site, the Company makes no guarantee or warranty, expressed or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of that information and assumes no responsibility for any errors or omissions therein.
USER ACCESSES THIS SITE AT HIS OR HER OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMED. NEITHER Salmo Leather GmbH NOR ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS RESULTING FROM USE OR UNAVAILABILITY OF INFORMATION OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOST PROFITS, LOSS OR DAMAGE TO DATA, OR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, COMPENSATORY, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
THIS DISCLAIMER IS APPLICABLE TO ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM NEGLIGENCE OR OMISSION OF Salmo Leather GmbH COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER SIMILAR ITEM, TELECOMMUNICATIONS ERRORS, OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF USER INFORMATION THROUGH THEFT OR ANY OTHER MEANS. Salmo Leather GmbH IS NOT LIABLE FOR CRIMINAL, TORTIOUS, OR NEGLIGENT ACTIONS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHICH AFFECT THIS SITE.
IN NO EVENT WILL Salmo Leather GmbH OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, ASSIGNS, OR THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY TORTIOUS OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS.
IN NO EVENT WILL Salmo Leather GmbH OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, THIRD-PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR ASSIGNS BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO EQUIPMENT, HARDWARE, OR OTHER PROPERTY OF USER OR PERSONAL INJURY WHICH ARISES IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE SITE.
8. Third-Party Content
Salmo Leather GmbH is not the publisher or speaker of any information on the site that is provided by third-party content providers, and Salmo Leather GmbH is not liable for any claims related to such information. Any mention in the site of products or services provided by third parties is for informational purposes only and constitutes neither an endorsement nor a recommendation by Salmo Leather GmbH. Salmo Leather GmbH assumes no responsibility for those products or services. Any dealings between any User and any third parties mentioned on or found through the site are solely between such Users and such third parties, and are subject to any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such dealings.
Salmo Leather GmbH MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, OF THE ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INFORMATION FOUND ON A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE THAT ALLOWS USERS TO ACCESS INFORMATION FOUND ON ANOTHER SITE. ADDITIONALLY, Salmo Leather GmbH DOES NOT WARRANT THE EXISTENCE OR FUNCTIONALITY OF ANY SITE, WHICH CAN BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK LOCATED ON THIS SITE.
9. Product Information
Most products displayed on the Salmo Leather GmbH website are available while supplies last, and Salmo Leather GmbH cannot guarantee that any product displayed on the website is available at the time it is displayed.
User agrees to defend, indemnify, and otherwise hold harmless Salmo Leather GmbH and its officers, directors, agents, employees, and assigns from and against any cause of action or claim, including legal fees, related to User's use of the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site. Salmo Leather GmbH will investigate occurrences of possible violations and will cooperate with all applicable law-enforcement authorities in prosecuting violators. Users are required to enter a user name and password to access secured extranets. In order to protect against unauthorized access to your account, it is recommended that you close the browser when you have finished using the site.
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the site, including, but not limited to:
1. Gaining unauthorized access to any portion, feature, or services offered by or through nanai.com, or any related systems, servers, or networks connected to the site by hacking, password "mining", or any other unauthorized means;
2. Scanning or testing the vulnerability of the site or a system, server, or network connected to the site;
3. Breaching the security or authentication measures on the site or any network connected to the site;
4. Performing reverse look-ups or tracing any information, personal or otherwise, of any other User, User's account, nanai.com, Salmo Leather GmbH or otherwise exploit any service or information made available by or through the site. Users may obtain their own personal information obtained by Salmo Leather GmbH according to the terms of this Agreement;
5. Taking any action that unreasonably or disproportionately burdens the nanai.com site's infrastructure, related systems, servers, or networks;
6. Using any device, software, or other method to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal performance, transactions conducted, or with any other person's use of nanai.com.
12. Termination of Agreement
Either Salmo Leather GmbH or User may terminate this Agreement at its discretion. In addition to Salmo Leather GmbH's, other rights, Salmo Leather GmbH may terminate access to this site or cancel membership to any service that Salmo Leather GmbH provides on the site, if User breaches this Agreement in any way or engages in conduct that Salmo Leather GmbH deems inappropriate. In the event of termination of this Agreement, the provisions in this paragraph and the provisions found in paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, and 9 shall survive.
Links included at nanai.com are provided for the use and convenience of the visitor. The appearance of a link on any page of this site does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by Salmo Leather, nor should a link be in any way interpreted to imply that the site referenced has any relationship with Salmo Leather.
Salmo Leather GmbH does not generally object to links to nanai.com from third-party sites. Salmo Leather GmbH does not, however, allow websites that use frames to link to any page on this site without prior written permission. You may not use any Salmo Leather GmbH names, logos, designs, trademarks, or service marks in or with your links unless Salmo Leather GmbH has entered into a specific written agreement with you to do so. As a rule, Salmo Leather GmbH prefers that third-party sites link to the home/first page of nanai.com. Refer to our Linking page for related information.
14. Copyright Enforcement
Salmo Leather GmbH honors the intellectual property rights of others and asks the same of Users of the site. Salmo Leather GmbH may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of Users whose actions infringe or otherwise violate the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe your work has been infringed, please provide Salmo Leather GmbH with the following information:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed, or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Salmo Leather GmbH to identify the material;
4. Information that is reasonably sufficient to permit Salmo Leather GmbH to contact the complaining party, such as address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in a manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Salmo Leather GmbH can be contacted at the address under the Contact Information section.
16. Privacy Statements
Information Collection: Information you Provide Us
Salmo Leather GmbH values your trust. All of our employee-owners are required to adhere to the highest ethical standards in gathering, using, and safeguarding any information you choose to provide. Personal Information is gathered only when Users make voluntarily on-line submissions of such information or voluntarily establish an account. Examples of the types of information we collect are: name, address, city, state, postal code, telephone number, e-mail address, job title, and employer. We take reasonable steps to ensure that Personal Information is accurate, complete, and current. We only use Personal Information internally and only for the purpose of providing each User with the information they have voluntarily requested. Users may opt to: have Salmo Leather GmbH remove any of User's Personal Information stored in our database; rectify and update any gathered information by sending such requests in writing to the above contact information.
We do not rent, sell, or exchange information about website visitors, except as required by law. We restrict access to visitor information to qualified Salmo Leather employees. Third parties who need access to nanai.com visitor information to provide operational or other support services are required by Salmo Leather GmbH to comply with our high standards of security. We gather only the visitor information that is needed to administer our business and enhance and improve our websites.
Information Collection: Automatic Retrieval of Information
Salmo Leather GmbH uses certain electronic tools to capture the type of browser and operating system being used. This information is only for use by Salmo Leather GmbHto understand User behavior, which helps to improve site quality and functionality.
Information Collection: Cookies
Programming by IT-TF.de