2007 – A solid merger

Europe’s leading salmon curing establishments merge: Laschinger GmbH of Bischofsmais and Morpol S.A. of Uska, Poland. Their goal is to reposition themselves and win market share in the competitive European and global arenas. Also, they aim to utilize valuable synergies, combine innovation capabilities, boost on-time deliveries and raise the quality of raw materials. After-merger ownership: a 75% share is retained by the former shareholders of Laschinger GmbH. The remaining 25% is held by the merged entity, Laschinger GmbH / Morpol S.A., which assures supply of the desired raw material.